From: Robert Snyder <bobbino@TOGETHER.NET>
T= o: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Friday, April 07, 2000 11:53 AM
Subject: Differential = lock and Sychro Vacum Plumbing

Yo!

I've just completed a Subaru Turbo = conversion on my '87 Synchro.  Everything came out the sweetest except = that I'm completely lost on the way that I should hook up the vacuum lines = from my 4wd assemblies.  Right now when I shut down the motor I get a "buzzzing" from a check valve that seems to be bleeding down.  The Bentley book calls the vacuum reservoir.  What up?  Also, what are the vacuum lines off the V-C doing = anyway?  Any ideas or help would be appreciated.  Along another line, my = email gets inundated with info from this list.  Is this normal?  = Can I filter this at all?  Thanx and Vanagons rage on!

Robert