For the benefit of those of you that have been = frustrated by the lack of detail on the Go Westy web site, I just = realized that they have their entire catalog in pdf format (Adobe = Acrobat Reader).  If you click on the link for the free catalog http://www.gowesty.com/catalog.htm and fill out = the form, you will be led to a rather tedious collection of individual = .pdf files for each section of the catalog.  (I just = right-clicked on each file and saved it to my hard drive).

Now I am able to peruse the catalog (which is very = nicely done, BTW) at my leisure.  I was pleasantly surprised to = see how much stuff there is in there for Vanagons - what a great = resource!

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA