From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM]On Behalf Of James Foust
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 8:57 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: 82 DIESEL FLYWHEEL

Does anyone know if it's possible to install a flywheel
incorrectly on a 1.6 diesel.  My engine isn't = on tdc when
I align the flywheel and bell housing marks.  = If so, how do
I know the correct position if I were to remove = the flywheel
and reinstall it?

Jamie Foust
Urbandale, Iowa
82 diesel 7 = passenger