Daily Post #4

That's right ladies and gentlemen, while you were all = bored to tears over the subject, several of us have been hard at work = resurrecting the 2000 List Sticker Project.

(For a glimpse of what we've been up to, see the = forum at http://www.321website.com/members/forum/plus.mirage?us= ername=kokopellis )

This is the FINAL VOTE for the List Sticker, and it = will be OVER on Friday April 7, 2000 at about 5 PM PST.  The = winning entry will be forwarded to a printer (TBD) for production of a = sticker for us to all display proudly on our Vanagons, and to spread = the word about our wonderful List to all other Vanagonites around the = globe.

To cast your vote, please point your browser to the = following URL:
http://www.321website.com/members/home/data/sticker/ho= mepage.html

You will find directions, and a cool NEW voting tool = that will let you see REAL TIME statistics about the progress of the = vote.  Remember - ONE VOTE PER LIST MEMBER.  There are even = some BONUS QUESTIONS that you may find interesting.

If no clear winner arises by Friday at 5 PM PST, a = selection will be made by the self-appointed List Sticker = Committee.

There has been a LOT of work put into this project by = the artists, so PLEASE GET OUT THE VOTE!

Thanks for your support,

The List Sticker Committee
  Sean Garrett
  Karl Wolz