Does this hold true for the Syncro rotors as = well?  Though I replaced mine with new units recently, I found = that there was still quite a bit of "meat" left on the old = rotors, so I had them machined for $20 and am now keeping them as = "spares".  Should I just toss them in the junk = heap?  (along with a couple of Chevy and Buick heads, a 6-point = roll cage, and some various steel wheels...)

I was thinking it would make the next brake job = easier, in that I would be able to swap out the rotors and conitinue = driving while I had the others turned.  (I would repeat this = process with each brake job until they were worn down to = spec)

Just curious...

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA