From: Robb Schrof [mailto:Airsucker79@AOL.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 2:55 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: JordanVW@aol.com(was Cap't = chairs...BEWARE)

Hey List, Being ever vigilant for the proverbial = rip-off, all I can tysat is
&BEWARE of this cat. I p-mailed this person to = ask if the Capt's chairs he was
offering were of the adjustable arm-rest variety. = When he realized that there
were two different types of capt's chairs, his price = went WAY up. Don't let
people like this get away with it. If you want to = sell something on the list,
then at least stand by your original price. I guess = it doesn't really matter
though, the guy is on AOL, so he'll just change his = screen-name and try to
rip us off some other day.
Sorry for the wasted BW,
Robb Schrof