Hello team,

While using my gas heater last month in my 85 Westy, I noticed a = really strong gas smell.  I turned the heater off and ran away for a = minute (it takes that long to shut off) with no explosions to report.  I'm = still getting fumes from the heating duct on the floor just behind and between = the driver and passenger's seat.  Is this the same problem that was = described before (worn expansion hoses and grommets or something) or is this = something separate?  Any suggestions?  If it is the same problem and = somebody has saved the post, could you please forward it to me?  I keep = timing out on searches.

thanks
Jeff (losing more brain cells than I'd prefer)
85 Westy
Winnipeg Canada