Hi all,

I've been really busy at the beginning of the = week.  So it took me a while to get my stuff together.  = Here's a list of folks that made it to Hollister event.  We're = getting better at documenting those events but not quite perfect.  = I forgot to write down what kind of Syncros everybody had and where = they all came from.  So that's going to be a guess.  Please = correct me if I got things wrong.

Steve Schwenk (organizer) with twins Emily and Sam = (both 6) from San Francisco, CA in a white Syncro Westy (1990)
Mark Drillock from Oceanside, CA in a blue Syncro = with a home-made Westfalia conversion (1987?)
Ron "Coyote" Lussier from San Francisco, = CA in a white Syncro Westy (1991)
Warren Chapman from the SF Bay Area in a Syncro = Westy (1988?)
Jeanne Maly from Santa Rosa, CA in a Syncro = Westy
Patti, Joe and Mac (8) Ernest from Fremont, CA in a = burgundy Syncro Westy (1989)
Tom and Adam Lengyel from Oregon in a blue Syncro = (1987)
Any Moss from Reno, NV in a Syncro (1986?)
Candy and Tom Neal in a golden Syncro
John Wessels from Livermore, CA in a Syncro with = 30" tires
Craig Drillock in a blue 2WD 1.9l turbo diesel = (1982)
and finally yours truly Peter Buettner from San = Francisco, CA without his white Syncro Westy (1990)

That's 10 Syncros and ond one turbo diesel.  Not = bad...  Tom and Adam get the price for the longest travel, all the = way from Oregon!!!

Cheers,
Peter