I have been doing this with every oil change for a = year now, in order to start creating some bench marking.  I use = Blackstone Labs

http://blackstone-labs.com/

If anyone else out there is using their service (or = another) and wants to compare results, it may be interesting.  = (Heck, I may even publish it on a web site!).  I began testing my = engine at about 30,000 miles (it now has about 45,000 miles), so it = should be showing a relatively "healthy" = chemistry.

This could be a pretty interesting project...

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA