I'm now trying to identify whether I = have the fast or slow type relay ...I found a web page with some info
but the numbers do not tie in with my = relay .. Mine is a black unit made by Kracker AG with
a seriel # 24.4100.10 .. Is anyone = able to identifythat part?

Also, my engine block does not seem to = have a serial number (?) only the first two letters 'CS' -
this seems strange ...is it = legal?

My cylinder head has the numbers 068 = 103 373F 2BR on it .. can anyone identify this part ..
is it from a vanagon, a rabbit, jetta, = etc, etc .... I'm trying to work out what injectors I should
specify.

Thanks .. Stevev

----- =