Stuart:

It sounds like they have a niftier (is that a word?) = set up that Blackstone labs.  What is the database that they = use?  My bet is that it is MS Access, and if so, someone (me?) = could probably create a web-based data input form, as well as a = web-based reporting tool so that list members could purchase the = analysis kits, then enter the data onto the web page.  Then we = could all have access to the information via the web.

Wow, what a cool resource that would be for us = "anal retentive" types...

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA