To the whole list,
        =         I would like to publicly thank Kenneth for sending
me a plastic Westfalia model based completely on = faith that
I will reimburse him.(of course i will) His emails and shipment
were prompt and there = was not a single hassle. I'm glad to
see that there is still honesty, committment, = trust in this world.

    I live in North Vancouver = Canada, which is a long way from
his town of Kernersville, NC. This distance did = not matter to him.

Thank You Kenneth.

Riley Kettner
 ps. going to use this van as a test = subject for upgrades.
rather than editing photos and such.