Yep, Vancouver BC (actually North = Vancouver).

Where I grew up we referred to it as Crappy = Tire.  I still do but people around here look at me a little strange.  They = are a last resort, I have trouble with parts guys who are younger than my Vanagon.

----- Original Message -----
From: BRENT CHRISTENSEN
To: 'Richard Lynch' ; 'vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM' =
Sent: April 13, 2000 12:46 = PM
Subject: RE: FLAPS? (no Vanagon = content)

You are right about the FLAPS acronym.  The = most famous (on this list at least) seems to be Canadian Tire.  You must have = one of those around, eh?  (You are talking about Vancouver, BC, right?)

We don't have them here "south of the border" and = have to rely on Marshall Ruskin's weekly posting of the Canadian Tire Specials = flier for vicarious enjoyment.  :-)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL = Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA