I've been checking out the web page that is currently = available from Herguth Laboratories.  For a glimpse at what is = possible now, point your browser to http://www.oiltesting.com/client/client.asp=

If it asks you for a user ID and password, use
ID: demoxx
Password: herguth

You can click on columns to sort by that = column.  Using this model, (which is not ideal) I can envision the = "Equipment ID" referring to an individual list member's car = (i.e. use license or VIN number, maybe).  And the description = field would carry the data about mileage, engine type, model year, = etc.  You can only view individual test results in pdf = format.

What is lacking is the ability to "slice and = dice" the information such as "let me see all the data for = engines using 20w-50 oil" or "Let me see all the data for = engines with 100,000 to 150,000 miles" etc.

I'll keep working on it and report back if it goes = anywhere.  An intermediate step I discussed with Mr. Herguth was = to dump all the data into an Excel spreadsheet (which I could then = publish to the web)

PS, they want to charge $25-$75 per month for access = to this online format, but Mr. Herguth assured me that if we could sign = up a bunch of list members doing several tests per year that they would = waive the monthly access fee.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA