This is Brent, writing in from a party at a friend's = house - please don't reply to this e-mail message directly!

Well, it was a close and exciting race, but the = final results are in!  Here are the final results:

The winner is...

-------------------->Raul Cisneros, with his #1 = design with 58 votes and 19% of the total count<--------------------

Congratulations Raul!

It was an close race, with the top two contenders = running neck & neck all week long.  If I had been betting on the outcome, I = would have been nervously biting my nails all week.

Here's the breakdown of the other = finishers:

In a solid second place finish, Debi Tippets, with = her colorful and "funky" roving Vanagon design, garnered 55 votes and 18% of = the total votes.

In third place, Bernie Heins' design grabbed 42 = votes (14% of the total).

As you can see, it was indeed a close finish.  = For the rest of the details, point your browser to:
http:= //www.bravenet.com/vote/stats.php?usernum=160062889

One interesting stat to note, is that there was an overwhelming consensus that we should also produce a "fun" sticker for = bumper or other use.  I think there are some interesting possibilities here, = with some of the other contest finalists probably representing excellent possibilities for this use.  (Fodder for discussion on Monday).

Thanks to all that voted!  It is very = impressive that we had the turnout that we did for this "event"

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA