Ladies and gentlemen:

I know this has been a topic MANY times, and while = I'm not a moderator of the list, nor am I pretending to be one on the = Internet, it seems that it is time for a reminder...

Please don't use the list (as tempting as it may be) = for airing out issues with a vendor (particularly one that participates = on the list). It is uncomfortable for the rest of us spectators to sit = and read through all the "dirty laundry".  I always feel = like I am stuck in a room with another couple that is fighting.  = (You know how uncomfortable that feels?)

There have been cases where someone has gotten burned = by an unknown or "shady" character (i.e. on eBay) and has = warned the list.  This seems appropriate.  But hashing out = customer service issues with a list vendor here on the list just seems = like an improper use of the medium.

At any rate, please try to resolve customer service = issues directly with the vendor, and if you really feel like someone = poses a grave threat to the rest of the list, then go ahead and post in = order to save the rest of us.

End of rant.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA