Has anyone noticed that the outlet from the sink is = threaded?  Yep, regular old hose-end thread pitch.  I just = hook up a short section of garden hose, and run the other end to a spot = away from the camp site if handy, or into a 3 gal bucket it a = convenient drain location is not handy.

BTW, I DO NOT do this if I am camped within 200' of = any natural water source, and I ONLY use bio-degradable suds like = CampSuds, BioSuds, or Dr. Bonner's.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA