I learned something interesting through the = little dialog on parks, taxes, etc.  It went like this:  As a = Canadian resident who sometimes visits US parks, I found myself getting = a little tetchy about the initial comment.  Then I reminded myself = how many times I've had a similar reaction to busloads of non-taxpaying = non-Canadians swarming in Canadian parks.  And then I got it that = we all get to pay taxes to support parks in whatever country we live = in, but we get to visit parks tax-free in other countries, so maybe it = all comes out even in the end.  I'm going to look at those = busloads of tourists differently from now on....

Kath