From: Jeanne M. Maly
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 = 3:02 PM
Subject: FW: Car Top Case

This is the reply from the company that makes custom polypropylene  cases.  This looks like an awesome alternative.  Obviously, = the Pelican (pretty much capable of carrying nuclear waste) doesn't come = in the size that we might want, but I think the Economy model would be just great.  It can be made up to 7" total height and you can specify = how tall to make the base and how tall to make the lid.  I would like the = base to be exactly the depth of the luggage rack if possible with a lid up to 3.5".

Anybody else interested in this = alternative?  When I asked for the quote, the form asked how many I = wanted.   Obviously, I don't know that but it may be that a group purchase could = affect the cost.  I'll have to ask if we could have them shipped to = multiple locations and still get a discount.

[Jeanne M. Maly]