There is a GREAT shop here in Santa Barbara.  = Cory Motors.  Mike Cory is a really great guy, trustworthy, knows = Vanagons (and Syncros) and has very reasonable prices.  I am = bringing Klaus in there next week to install the OME shocks, Betts = springs, and replace all the front end bushings and ball = joints.

Cory Motors
429 E. Montecito Street
805-965-4581.

See my comments on the vendor section of = Vanagon.com

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA