Mine doesn't blow off... fit very = snug.... have had it for about a year...
Bill
90 Westy Syncro
-----Original = Message-----
From: BRENT CHRISTENSEN <bchristensen@INFOGENESIS.COM= >
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Monday, April 17, 2000 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: Westy Vent = cap??? where to get.

I have been through 3 of these in the last = year.  At $10 a piece, I have given up trying to keep one in place.  = (They are available from gowesty and bus depot).  Either they tend to = blow off on the highway, or they are popular with dishonest Vanagon = owners.  (Shouldn't that be an oxymoron?)

Nice to have, but they just don't seem to stay = put.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL = Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA