WHAT LED are you looking at to see if your = fridge is lit?  Do I have one on an '87 Westy?  If I do, I've = never seen it?  We've been having a heck of a time getting the = fridge lit and would welcome any help in that department.

<snip>
I have finally figured out a = "sure lighting method" for my Vanagon
refrigerator.  Instead of trying = to see the pilot light through that wee
"sighting window" down in = the back corner of the refrigerator behind the
beer I just turn on the LED display = panel and watch for the green LED to
come on as I "click" = away.  Way easier.

Kath, Rob & Vanita (87 = Westy)
North Vancouver, BC