From: Garrett = Adams
To: Vanagon Email List ; Jeanne Maly
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 = 12:56 PM
Subject: RE: Gas Can = Carrier

Jeanne,

In September 1997 I bought one of these emergency gas = cans from Griot's Garage in Washington (800-345-5789). Even though it wasn't = listed in their catalog (nor is it now on their web page: http://www.griotsgarage.com/ = ), they had them in stock. It's well made but rather expensive, in the = $70-$80.00 range if I recall correctly. Also it's capacity is 6 liters (1.59 gal.) which in my case will only get me another 28 to 30 = miles further down the road.

Garrett Adams
83.5 Adventurewagen GL
Stockton, = California