Be careful of the load range on those tires - I think = they are "mere" passenger tires.

I checked Costco three times and the only tires they = had in our size and load range was a "Kirkland Signature" = tire (made by Uniroyal) for about $50.

Needless to say, I spent the $600 on BFG All Terrains = at a tire shop...

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA