To the other OME list purchasees:

FedEx just delivered my new OME Nitrocharger = shocks.  The rears look extremely stout and heavy, and the fronts = look very nice as well.  Both are bright yellow with Old Man Emu = stickers on them.  They are nitrogen charged, so they are held = together with a steel wire clip.  The fronts are made in Belgium = and are stamped Monroe (as David Marshall had posted earlier).  = The rears are stamped "Made in Australia".

I will be measuring the ride height before installing = them, and then after with the shocks and new Betts front springs (from = last year).  Hopefully the work will be done by next week, so I = will report back.

FWIW, I understand that both David Marshall at = www.fastforward.ca in Canada, and Ken Wilfy at www.vanagain.com here in = the states are dealers for the OME shocks.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA