Today, after reading the fridge postings, i = turned on the propane under my van.
Immedieately i began to hear a hissing noice of = running propane.
At the same time i smelt gas.

After investigating, I found that the gave was = flowing out of the black plastic box
beside the open/close valve. I stuck my fnger in the hole through the gaurd plate
and could actually feel the propane spraying = out.

I attached a very small file so that visually it = makes sense.

i have never been shown how to light the fridge = or stove but leaking
propane is not something that i feel safe = experimenting with.