----- Original Message -----
From: Ron = Bloomquist
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 = 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Re LED and = lighting the fridge

WHAT LED are you = looking at to see if your fridge is lit?  Do I have one on an '87 Westy?
Yes, the light at the lower left on the = camper panel has an "*" beside it. If you are using propane to cool your fridge, = this LED will light up when the propane pilot light is burning.

I have also noticed that the same LED is lit when using Vanagon 12 volt = power to cool the fridge.  It might be lit when plugged into 110 AC too = but I haven't checked.

Ron Bloomquist

In my 86 GL Westy = it works with the gas, 12 volt only, it does not work with the 110. I wonder why?
I was wondering if = any one was going to mention that it works with 12 volt.

Can any one tell me = what the little screw on plug is for (when to open & close) at the = lower left of the fridge?

TIA
Enjoy,

Greg 86 GL = Westy