Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 10:26 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: [dbginfo] T.U.R.D. = might need a new name

I believe that the "U" = should just stand for unpredictable

Ben

At = 09:28 AM 4/19/00 -0500, Chris Smith wrote:
This is an odd post for me = but...

The TURD is starting to reject her name.  As many of you know, the = TURD is
an acronym for Totally Unreliable Recreational Device.  In = the past she has
earned her name in spades.  Ben and others can = attest to the numerous times
that I have been left waiting for AAA to show = up. (over last few renewals