You may be able to reach into the cabinet under the = sink and get some oil on it, but I doubt it.  Could be more mess = that its worth.  Pulling the fridge is not that tough, really, but = I would wait to pull it until you have time to do all the other little = nice things while it is out.  (Like adding an aux fan, burping the = fridge, cleaning out the propane orifice and combustion chamber, = etc.)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA