In response to all the talk about storing = tables....  I use the larger table as the "back" table, = by the way, and it does swing over and store above the cabinets located = to the left of the rear passenger seat.  But it never stayed put = very well until I got the bright idea to store the smaller table UNDER = it.  I take the small table off the bracket, remove the bolt, and = put it upside down on top of the cabinets, then swing the large table = over it.  I have to ease it over a bit, as it's a tight fit, but = it fits beautifully, and keeps the larger table from swinging out when = I take a curve.  I store the bracket for the small table = underneath the back seat.

Kath, Rob & Vanita ('87 Westy)
North Vancouver, BC