From: Kirk = Plehn
To: jmmaly@jordandrews.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: Car Top Case

Hi Jeanne the out side dimension is = less than 47" if we do not put any handles on the ends of the case.We can give you = a group discount if you order all at one time. Let me know what you would like = as options , D-ring to hold down the case ?, Hasp to put a paddle lock ? = Extra handle to carry ?
Regards Kirk = Plehn
-----Original = Message-----