Or not... often, it turns out the = fan motors are silent... as in burned out!
So if you = don't hear anything on a hot day... just figure you need to replace the = fan.
Bill
-----Original = Message-----
From: BRENT CHRISTENSEN <bchristensen@INFOGENESIS.COM= >
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2000 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Fridge problems

Super quiet until you are sleeping downstairs with = your head facing forward and it is 80 degrees outside.  :-)

(You'll hear the fan kick on, and if it is old, = loose, or dry it may squeal like a stuck pig or shriek like a Lionel train = from Hell)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL = Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA