Has anyone ever tried to create a retractable = cover for goods in the back of a vanagon/wesfalia?

I am refering to something that would attach to = the back door and could be pulled to hooks in the back of the seats.
And could just as easily retract = back.
Basically putting a vertical windowshade = into a horizontal postition would do the trick.
I have a blanket right now that i throw over my = area, but i was wondering if anyone has developed a more
permanent solution like i had thought = of.
IT WOULD BE VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT A CONVERTIBLE = USES TO HIDE THE FOLDED DOWN ROOF.
This would be something to prevent curious = people from looking at your stuff.

Thanks to the list,
Riley Kettner