Nice set-up.  I do see one problem = though..  It looks like you have the sub amp mounted right on top = of your rear heater enclosure.  This may cause some pretty bad = overheating while cranking the 'tunes in the winter time...

I used to have a 250 watt bass amp in my Scirocco, = and I swear I didn't need the heater when I had it cranked, it put out = so much heat...

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA