This is because Gerry is truncating your command = after the words "installing AND" and inserting a line = feed.  Since each line is interpreted as a command, the first = command ends in "AND" with no attached operand.  Also, = the next line (command) "Buzzer AND oil" is interpreted as a = command, which of course, it is not.

Try shortening your command to fewer words.  = (Tom or Coyote, do you know the number of characters that Gerry wraps = text at? It looks like 60 characters is the maximum)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA