Thanks to those who responded to my propane leak = question.
I went by an RV parts store and picked up a = regulator for
$27CDN or $18US. The procedure was fairly = simple, and the
hissing under the van has ceased.

One problem developed though. The pipes had to = be bent
slightly, which seemed to have blocked a little = flow. MY
advice to anyone would be to bend the pipes in a = more
curved fashion, rather than almost kinking them = like myself.
Also use some teflon tape. The Clerk was nice = enough to
give me a one foot piece, which saved me from = buying a whole role.

Thanks to the list,
Riley Kettner