Last night I took apart the city water = connection to check for leaks.
Since the system was under high pressure any = crack could be disasterous.

I connected my house line to the plastic coupler = when it was hanging out of my van.
Instantly I could see water spraying from the = coupler. I adjusted the parts
of the setup to see if the problem would go = away, but the system is DEAD.

Last week I had this setup working for about 5 = minutes when in normal operation.
Hopefully there is not much water within the = walls of my van. Now it is a different
kind of "waterleaker".

Riley Kettner