With all the talk recently about MP3 players in our = Vanagons, I thought there might be some interest in this...

Aiwa just released an in-dash CD-player that will = play regular audio CD format (.cda) as well as MP3 format recorded on = CD-R and CD-RW media!   The best part is the = price.   $299 from  Crutchfield!

My biggest concern is the ability to locate tracks on = a disc that could potentially hold about 165 songs!  (about 10 = hours).  Hopefully it supports playlists or some other search = function, but when I called Crutchfield, they didn't know anything more = than what was listed on the Aiwa web page.

I'll probably be ordering one next week, since I have = been putting off buying a stereo for the Syncro until I could get one = that played MP3s...

Crutchfield:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-t2VeTsbFUPS/ProdV= iew.asp?s=0&c=0&g=0&I=570CDCMP3&o=&a=

Aiwa site:
http://www.aiwa.com/Catalog00/Products2.asp?id=94