Jiminy Christmas, What kind of person puts a bra on a = car and then leaves it there for several years?????!!!

Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the bra, = IMHO.

I love the look of a bra on the Vanagon, and I think = it really helps keep the front looking nice.  I take mine off = whenever it is raining, and every time I wash the car, I pull the = carpets and wash them and the bra with a stiff brush and some Simple = Green.  I then apply a UV protectant to the outside of the bra = when I re install it.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA