By any chance is anyone collecting names for 2WD springs?  I would be interested in being part of an = order.

John Clemens
1983 Westphalia

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve = Schwenk
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 = 11:29 PM
Subject: Syncro Springs = Payments

Brent suggested that I check out paypal for handling = the syncro spring purchase.  I did and it looks great ...no checks to write = or open...and a record of all individual transactions created automatically.  So, I would prefer to receive the down payments = in this manner.  It should be easier for everyone.  If you already = sent a check, that's ok, but i think i will use pay pal for the final = payment.  Or i could tear the check up...

To use paypal, click the icon below.  I am registered = under

sxs@concentric.net

Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! =

I realize there are more people on the list than are getting = springs...i'll correct this shortly.  The deadline for placing an order for = springs will be monday  by 2:00 p.m.

steve