I was on the list = for awhile but have been off for the past year.   My wife just passed away = and I am selling our 85 Westy.  It is located 40 miles noth of = Binghamton, NY.   It was driven daily till about 2 weeks ago and has = developed a noise which I believe to be a CV joint.   It is in good = condition and has never had any work done on it yet such as heads, tranny.    It has developed some seam rust on both sides.   It has 110k miles on it and has several 300+ trips as = well as local driving in the past 3 years.    We have never tried = to use the fridge but have used the stove and sink a lot.   It needs = several minor things taken care of at present.    I have an = awning with slide rail and poles that we used when camping.    It has = the screen for the rear door and curtains all around even the front = windshield one.    I had the AC converted just last year but at = present it is not working.(electrical)    I am asking $4,000    I can best be contacted thru my home E-mail - =

          &nbs= p;            = ;        varieze@ascent.net