Weird problem, maybe someone has = encountered and can give advice.

Propane tank is full, just topped it = off a few weeks ago.
So I fired up the fridge the other day = and had it running fine.
About an hour later it was out and I = couldn't relight it. What's more,
now I can't get gas at the stove either. If I hadn't just filled = the tank
I'd say it was just empty. Totally perplexed. Yes, the main valve
is open at the tank.

Any ideas? Could this be caused by air = in the lines, or is it the
main valve at the tank is somehow not = opening eventhough it
turns? I'm stumped here.

thanks in advance for any guidance here.

billc
89' Westy