Wow, Marshall.  I am impressed and a bit = jealous.  I have always wanted to try a "professional" = level paint job like the one you describe, but have always been afraid = of the work involved.  It must be an incredibly satisfying = feeling!

Now you'll be getting extra exercise every time you = park somewhere, because you'll be parking at the FAAAAARRRRR end of the = lot in those distant end spots.  Just another added benefit of = pristine paint.  :-)

Can't wait to see pictures.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA