To all you folks that think Michelin and Bridgestone   and = other great tires are overpriced, ask your self this
one = simple question.
  = Why do the most successful trucking companies all
run = high quality tires on their vehicles?  Simply because
they = are cheaper in the long run.  High quality tires not only  outlast cheap = tires, they also outperform the cheaper tires  day in and day out for the life = of the tire.    The next time the UPS man brings you a parcel, = take a gander at his tires on his truck.  Michelin or Bridgestone I = would guess.  As a former fleet maintenance manager for a fleet of = trucks, I learned that lesson early on.  If you think you are saving money initially,  it is a harder lesson to learn when it comes time to = replace the tires prematurely.  Pay the money for the Michelins, that is = the cheapest tire on the road, not to mention it will outperform cheaper tires.  Fuel economy is  improved as well,  lower rolling = resistance.  Noise generation  is even lower. Why have a good = year with (your favorite brand X here) when you can have a great year with Michelin?
     Jeff/Florida