For $29 you can get a better replacement unit from = Camping World (made by ShurFlo).  It is different from stock, and = requires fabrication of a larger washer since it requires a smaller = opening for mounting.  Also, it has no provision for a "city = water" hookup, so if you have to have that, you need to rig up = something with a "T" fitting and a check valve.  (I = never use city water, since it invariably leaks all over the inside of = my cabinet).

Check the archives for a post from me last month for = the part number and the link on the ShurFlo web site for a = picture.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA