For seats, check with Chris Jordan in PA.  (I = think his e-mail is jordanVW@aol.com)

For a repair guide, go to www.busdepot.com or = www.vanagain.com and order the Bentley and the Haynes manuals.  = The Bentley is the "bible" but is not very user-friendly for = the novice mechanic.  They Haynes is supposed to be much more = user-friendly, but lacks some of the authoritative detail of the = Bentley.  (Unfortunately it has no info on the Westy or Syncros, = so I don't have one)