Daniel:

Make no mistake, this is a serious topic and has been = discussed before!

I think this is common among all of us (at least the = later model gray interiors).  There are two solutions = AFAIK:

1. Remove and replace.  According to a friend of = mine that is a cabinet maker, this stuff is pretty standard issue and = is called "T-moulding".  The size is a bit unique = (probably metric) but is should be available.  Any catalog or = supplier that carries furniture making stuff should be able to supply = it.

2. Remove the moulding, soak in hot water, and = stretch it out.  Reinstall with light weight adhesive.

I plan to try #2 with my large table as soon as I = have some free time.  This way I can see how long it lasts before = I tear into the rest of the van.  (I've been saying this for a = year)

BTW, all the moulding in my Westy shows about a 1/2 - = 1" gap in all the ends.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA