Have any Westy owners on the list tried treating their canvas tops = with Nikwax Cotton Proof?  I've used Nixwax products on leather boots = and 'tired' laminate clothing (Ultrex) with great results - waterproofing = renewed and nearly bombproof.  (http://www.nikwax-usa.com/)
=

I'm tentatively planning to spray the canvas on our somewhat = permeable Westy's top with Nikwax's Cotton Proof product and wondered if anyone = else has already tried the same.

Thanks for sharing any results and/or tips.

Todd Guttman

85 Westy 'Rivendell'  - recently re-titled here in Columbus, Ohio as a 'motorhome' with a $120 reduction in annual = insurance costs.  Thanks to the list for that tip!