I'm considering getting my windows tinted on my '90 = Westfalia to reduce
the temperature inside the Van. I don't want to go = too dark because we
enjoy the view, the film I'm considering is = metallized and has 100 UV
protection. I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions = about how
effective this will be, is it the greatest?, any = regrets?
I'll have it done professionally. Any good shops in = the Seattle area?
How do you deal with the area behind the rear = cabinet? I can get
the window removed and re-installed for about $50. = Is that reasonable?,
other options?
Thanks