With the help of others, more tires have been added.
This might be the answer to the dreaded tire thread!
Send me your links to tires you have tried ...and also whether they compl;y with VW specs.  And exactly waht are the specs, whoever knows them exactly.  I'll organize and post it all.

15" tires welcome also.  Comments on best use and performance welcome, too.

Thanks, Per.  I've added several other tires to the site, too.
see http://www.concentric.net/~Sxs/Vehicle.htm

or the "Syncro Upgrdades" page at
www.syncro.org

It would be nice to have a description of the performance, pros and cons of each tire available to post to the site.  Hint Hint!
steve

Per Lindgren wrote:

http://www.nokiantyres.com/indexen.html is the US site
http://www.nokianrenkaat.fi/index_en.html is the Finnish (& European) site